Thursday, February 26, 2015

On Wednesday morning, there was a knock on the door from the postman and a package in his hand to m


On Wednesday morning, there was a knock on the door from the postman and a package in his hand to me. Hooray! Tore the paper off and inside was a brand new iPod Nano. Very nice, but who sent this to me? I did not buy this while web-shop drunk one night, did you? No card or anything. Ian Davies just a receipt with the name on it. Ian Davies is the real name of the actor Ian Hart Liverpool, marc friedland old friend of mine who had promised to send me anhreg marriage after failing to come to the big day because of 'family stuff'. Nice one Ian! I filled my new toy good tiwns and here I catch a train to London to see the woman. She's been working on "Life of Ryan ... and Ronnie", Meic Povey new drama Script to Wales in London a week here. I did not have a chance to see the show again because of work and events, and have heard enough about it, naturally. After the show, which is great by the way (talking about it more on Love / Hate), we went off to the NFT on the "southern shore" to meet and bynch of theatrical planners (college friends of the wife) was 've been in some awards night, or something. None of the crew has won a prize, in my opinion, but everyone was in good spirits and I established to, Sue, Rachael and Laura bank in Tooting Broadway in curry. Thursday, we went into town to shop, bank and bennes to go to about a dozen shops good shoes Sue and Rachael. Great! At least I got a chance to go to Playlounge where I got quite a bit of cool toys including a couple of 2-Faced Dunnies Fire and Water Bunny by Gary baseman. Cool! Then I went to a couple of pints in Soho with my old friend IanDavies / Hart. I did not have seen Ian for about four years, so odd good good not loads to catch up, which is always a good way to spend a couple of hours in a pub. I had to come home yesterday afternoon rehearsal with me because of odd reading of "Gas Station Angel" by Ed Thomas I participated in Chapter next Wednesday. Benes to shore in the pub with Dean, John and Lucy cast for last orders, where for no reason, Dean started talking about the cult television series of the early '80s, "One marc friedland Summer". The series talks about two Scally run away from Liverpool and come to North Wales. One of the actors was David Morrissey, and another was Ian Hart ...


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment