Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I roll on the floor when all comes to a masked ball. I can not help but giggle janny grein at the p


Some gentle pink wedding buttons If waders we only waited janny grein Vertigo as an idea ... tree Under the spell of the flowery kimono bitten by Wacoal by Eudoxia Three models, three timeless A garland of colors .. . A hook and teatime
Categories Ah, this is IT ... vintage! Over the Baltic trip clicks It tells me something Chineuse operetta As in the days of Marie Antoinette Competition 2 years This is just my opinion janny grein from the pub, but ... vintage! To be proud Sometimes I also hack IT Bulk and quick passing Eternal Return Fashionneries comment Maw Interviews I do not understand the minute neuneuterie Time flies me My life with Charlotte Darel Thanks for the comment On the road On will see what we will see Let beauty, would you? Little precise mode the vocabulary While colors! Trendyméquadra / quadramétrendy Trendyméquinqua / quinquamétrendy A dressing room, a real one! Vintageries archives about contact links *** *** Addicted to Fashion Brandy Daisy Miss Glitzy *** *** *** Photo Journeyling Punky B's Fashion janny grein Diary *** The Mariga'Z Bulle Balibulle Block Mode Café Mode Couture Carrie Do not Be So French Fashion Gazette Ithaa a Girl Just Simply ... James Bort The doll who Done Not True Beauty LPG Lavieenrouge Blog shelves of Les Grandes Girls Mode'lles Thoughts Manu M'Café My Display NYC Minisushi Olympus and the Glass Ceiling Pagan Poetry Speaks Be Beautiful and Spinning ... in the Mood for Shopping Wafa's Blog ... Zen and Chew! Peppino Zio
This week, SHE looks in the mirror. What do you remember from 2007? In terms of trivia, I mean, the rest I not even involved. Fur, the eyeliner, Balenciaga janny grein jackets and varnish tangerine and dark purple and fuschia? All gimmicks that invariably come back to go week by week, after all? There is that. Anyway, this week I decided I did not énerverai me, that I barely ironiserai and I watch my IT with pink glasses. Fuschia not, but go, pale pink.
Already, from the cover of (I still accurate, the cover of cut in two, with a very red right for Ingrid Betancourt, but that, I said I was talking not) this girl in black reminds me of someone.
I have not failed janny grein to buy the special issue of 20 years of ELLE Deco. And I saw the apartment created by Christian Lacroix at the Trocadero on the occasion of this anniversary - an apartment which he says is "more at home than at home" - this weekend Interiors on Paris Première.
For or against the Louise Bourgoin janny grein amuses me. Alix Girod de l'Ain is for. Nathalie Dupuis is against. I am neither for nor against. I rarely watch Canal and when I happened to stumble on weather, sometimes Louise enchants me and sometimes it annoys me. And I admit that the question of being for or against Louise Bourgoin had not even crossed my mind.
When IT talk to my taste for kitscherie, I can not resist. The great illusion in the house is a page nothing to me, especially the cups with nose trompel'oeil Suck Uk, available at Colette (bottom left of the image).
I roll on the floor when all comes to a masked ball. I can not help but giggle janny grein at the photo of Madonna and Guy Ritchie janny grein more than ready for a parody of the Village People, I can not help but, alas, hear resonate the echo of the Compagnie Créole ... But it still worth it. For example, just the mention of Marc Jacobs, who helped put the disguise the taste of the day arriving dressed in rooster on the anniversary of his girlfriend Milla Jovovich (to have seen the pictures in the doc Loïc Prigent on Arte, I would have said that Marc, it was chicken, but brief) already makes me happy for three hours.
Nicolas Ullmann, outfits for party organizer wishes to convert France to the art of disguise. What we find in thrift stores, he said, and what matters most is the detail and attitude. And do not go to fancy dress shops, they sell outfits often hideously expensive and poorly made.
Jeans off shapely buttocks and elongates the legs. It keeps in 2008. All is well, then. I will maybe mine in 2008? And here I do not do autolinkage but the teasing, that note then, finally, it is tomorrow!
The new Fiat 500 is a box. Self must aim retro. I procrastinated so much change of vehicle in 2007 ... my Twingo has become all vintage. So nothing is lost for 2008.
The varnished sandal Yves Saint Laurent multicolored cabochons and mirror janny grein heel is just insane as I like. I wonder when will re

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment