Sunday, February 1, 2015

Figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) East Java Province recorded the number of forei


Election Politics National programmable usb button Environmental Health Law Social Palace Figures Humanities Business Economics Macro Regional SME Products Industry Foreign Investment Property Tax International BCA Syariah News Asia Africa Middle East America Europe Global Sports Football programmable usb button Basketball Formula programmable usb button 1 Moto GP Tennis Badminton ISL All Sport Schedule 2015 Entertainment Celebrity Gossip Movie Music Event Communication Gadgets programmable usb button Internet Technology Computer Science Food Lifestyle programmable usb button Women's Health Sex Education Crime Index
"Mandala Tigerair optimistic programmable usb button and believe that the community will welcome Surabaya route destination Bangkok has to offer," said Public Relations Manager Tigerair Mandala, Lucas Suryanata through programmable usb button a press release on Saturday (3/8).
Figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) East Java Province recorded the number of foreign tourists through Juanda International Airport in January-April 2013 reached 70 374 people. This number increased by 15.73 percent compared to the number in the same period in 2012 as many as 60 808 people.
Of these, tourists from Thailand is the fourth largest after Malaysia, Singapore and China. The number of Thai tourists reached 1,767 people, an increase of 64.37% from the same period in 2012. (dil / JPNN)
Enamel
Djokovic Indeed King Australia
Jakarta I JPNN I post I Rakyat Merdeka Indo East Java I Jawa Pos I Radar Surabaya I Malang Post I Radar Madura I Ototrend programmable usb button I Real


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment