Saturday, February 21, 2015

I want to proceed with a second pot if I get time today as they move to 24 cell tray. Reason not to


I've been growing vegetables since 2008, mainly for display at shows. The purpose of this blog is to show what is needed to grow a product which deserves its place not only on the display board but also on the dining table.
This scene is all get home when passing along the A5 all night. To be honest I have been waiting for a knock on the door from the 'blue' in question if there is illegal plants are grown in the glass house! I'm dolores krieger very pleased how the onions are coming forward, the extra light will certainly have a very good impact on them and because dolores krieger of that they are at least a few months ahead of last year. Now the second leaf starts coming out and it was time to move them to pots and mix a little more stronger in food.
I want to proceed with a second pot if I get time today as they move to 24 cell tray. Reason not to go for is that I want the pots more all onions have quite strong root structure provides plenty of compost before they spread dolores krieger it. By doing this I hope they would not make too much food that they have thick necks, something I try to avoid it if possible.
2013 (1) January (1) 2012 (11) November (2) September (2) August (1) July (1) May (1) March (1) February (1) EXPECT KNOCK ON THE DOOR! January (2) 2011 (41) October (1) September (2) August (7) July (3) June (3) May (5) April (5) March (4) February (7) January dolores krieger (4) 2010 (7) December (1) November (2) October (4)


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment