Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Her blog is so over the top and give each presenter on Radio sac Wales except Ifan Evans, tmux tuto


Her blog is so over the top and give each presenter on Radio sac Wales except Ifan Evans, tmux tutorial who had the job of introducing everything. He struggled a bit. It appeals on Brenda to hire someone tmux tutorial new to help them, as there have been in the toilet ydio since two weeks. I hear this appeal is live on air, the middle program Gerald Lloyd Ifan Evans, as he has not able to take a brake from work to go to ask for Brenda somewhere private. I write an application to the radio station job, invents alliterative name, and actively looking for a partner to introduce revolutionary deugyflwynwr cynarforeuol excellent show. I devise and collect lots of adjectives hollwych to give in my application, and I have to throw some surplus to flogbost silly for someone who can not find a job. I found a partner to deliver. I was chosen on the basis of pronunciation is "U". It has a "U" perfect, maybe even do that she invented the letter "U". Its "U" in all shoes. I have a two-hour long program. Ifan Evans loves, it's a break from the end to look at his Snapchats. My fellow presenter comes to the studio on the first morning of our new show, but she does not look anything like what she looked yesterday ... This will continue for a week. Every morning she looked like a different character, the only way I know that it is because she is his "uuuu" s. "Do you do this to hide from her blog?" 'I asked. "Yes I do, for years" she said. This explains a lot. The first program tmux tutorial is going quite well. 'I play the 5 CD which has been left in the machine tmux tutorial since the Early morning show used to be, before Phase Evansaidd. They formulaic songs by artists tmux tutorial who have never played live in their lives, and singing to music Lanaethwyaidd background tmux tutorial is played by robots. This is ok - it is safe. It's not about making our listeners tmux tutorial angry, no one wants to burn their tongues on their morning porridge while I'm on duty. From nagoes. "UUUUUWD" my fellow presenter shouting. It shivers in my spine sliding down, there is "u" as a balm.
'We're taking tmux tutorial a gamble, and play Mr Huw. The phones start ringing - oh no. I'm tmux tutorial staring through the small window of the studio - and who answer the phones, but no less than Ifan Evans. He rwdlian now, dio'm've slept for two and a half months. "Mr Huw? No indeed, Mr Evans Ifans is here. Send snapchat!" Oh dear, I'm going out to reslo'r phone by Ifan, and to apologize to Mrs Jones. "What? No nothing about that the by, Mrs Jones. Ugh. No doubt. Go wash your mouth with soap, and do not call again." I nod my partner through the window to turn off 'Bring Face' by Mr Huw, but need not, she has already been switched off, and joined in singing karaoke to one of her songs herself on top of her voice, and those with large clamp of cake in his hand. "OOO what you neuuuuud?" I shouted. My uuuus not half as good as its hers. "Getting rave cake and tea!" was our own solution. "But you can not find a song like that with rave, sure! And Neither the listeners at home could not see the cake, let alone share his taste. This radio very selfish!" "Sorry!" My partner said, tearful. I spent the next ten minutes to persuade her that her blog in fancy dress to do, and I do not want her dismissal. She announced that she was "Monday Sorry" tmux tutorial on the official radio from now on every Monday, to apologize tmux tutorial to me right for an idea so stupid. The phone starts ringing again, I answered, Ifan Evans who then wanted to give "Sorry" to Evan Ifans live on the radio on Monday Sorry for not answering his Snapchat. The phone rings again, Mrs Jones is there. She has been called a goldfish or new Caddy May Awel Florida tmux tutorial Lili Jên Ciwti Pai. I deuthi I have already deuthi once not welcome her to call the station respectful here after what she ddudodd for lyrics Mr Huw. But my co-presenter hear the call, and decided to appoint a hidden artist to write a song to celebrate the two-syllable names pet people Cymruuuuuuuu. Her blog is a drop for the second half of the program to see if everything tmux tutorial is going right. "Where Ifan ...? Dacw of an" she starts asking, and looked out toward my fellow presenter, who morphing into Ifan Evans. "Duma Fu fuma, Butsan" she said, successfully. Deni'n spend the rest of the program discussing rugby. Suddenly a knock on the door. I shouted - "Ifan, you are there? No? Brenda? No? There's no more characters after the story here, who is knocking on the door?" My fellow presenter smiling, "a song Artist hidden animals Wales, the south?" I opened the door, and who is standing there but ... the kid cake jocled to - JONSI! From BBC Radio Wales, you've got no job for me?
2014 (2) 10 (1) 1 (1) Radio Crymi 2013 (1) 4 (1) 2012 (3) 9 (1) 7

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment