Friday, August 15, 2014

Tanks geek Xiao Jun fans mediocre Recently, my family into the open door at the doorbell button spr


Tanks geek Xiao Jun fans mediocre Recently, my family into the open door at the doorbell button spring is broken, often does not ring, so there are guests, press the doorbell no one to open the door, they knock on the door, it suck. This morning, I went to the store to buy a new wireless doorbell, doorbell mounted on the right side of the original, the good old door bell nor down demolition. In the afternoon, there is a friend, he not only know the original door bell is broken, do not know me for a new doorbell, so also by the original doorbell, but this original doorbell doorbell shock due to safety after new but rang. So I walked out of the room, out the door and the door of the visitors said: "! Original doorbell lou campanelli of my house has been broken, the right is new for you according to the new Yeah, I can give you open the door," My friends laugh , according to a new bell before I give him the door. To let all my friends know that I changed the doorbell, and similar incidents will not happen, so it is necessary in this widely advertised, and remove the original bad button.
Comments Important: Information alert false winning Sina Inc. All rights lou campanelli reserved


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment