Monday, August 11, 2014

Send comments


If Xi _ Mummy final Cadbury 99
Afternoon, I ride my bicycle back, I clicked on the button, the doorbell did not ring, I would knock on the door, my mother helped 63052 me open the door. My doorbell again take home studying for a moment, the doorbell rang again. I put the doorbell button affixed to the outside, open the door clicked, or the doorbell rang. I did a test, open the doorbell receiver, tight shut the door on the outside doorbell button is clicked, did not think that I actually heard the sound of a doorbell on the outside, does not ring the doorbell button. This sound is coming out from the house, my grandmother heard the door bell, door to me before I came. Later, my grandfather also pressed the doorbell to go home, I heard the noise, give Grandpa opened the door. Thus, to express my repair was successful.
Send comments


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment