Thursday, December 12, 2013

On the other hand, and because of the flex cable headphone jack also includes the volume buttons, o

Manual: replacement headphone jack of the iPhone 3G/3GS | iBrico One of the most common when using the headphones with the iPhone, problem is the loss of acoustic signal from one or both channels. Sometimes the problem may be due to the hole where you insert the connector irish on grand is dirty and earn some dust. In that case then wiping with a cotton swab probably solve the problem. However, there are times when the problem is caused by a fault in the headphone jack, is inevitable replacement to fix the fault.
On the other hand, and because of the flex cable headphone jack also includes the volume buttons, off and on, and muffler will also need to change the mechanism if the problem is with one of these parts.
Before opening the iPhone irish on grand we recommend settling a bracelet or anklet to prevent short-circuiting due to static energy irish on grand that our body accumulates. In case of not having one is convenient unburden her touching metal. Tools Needed
Should be an iPhone 3GS also number irish on grand 7 will disconnect connector.
After removing the motherboard we can access and remove the battery easily. For this purpose, we introduce a plastic screwdriver underneath the top of the battery irish on grand and do separate lever. Because the battery is glued tightly to the back cover with an adhesive, it is appropriate to apply some heat with a hair dryer to remove it more easily.
Once you have removed the battery and we can begin to comfortably remove the flex cable containing the headphone jack and buttons. To do this, start by removing the two screws holding the mechanism of the On / Off button.
Related News January 13, 2011 - Manual: 3 Connector Replacement iPhone 3G/3GS irish on grand January 11, 2011 - Tips: how to do a diagnostic test to iPod March 30, 2010 - Manual: changing the Wi-Fi antenna iPhone 3G/3GS March 24, 2010 - Manual: replacing irish on grand the motherboard iPhone 3G/3GS April 5, 2013 - Tutorial: replacing the motherboard iPhone 4S 73 Comments
Hello, As I fall veronica irish on grand is my iphone 3g and fully opened. But I did not mount funiciona headphone environment, however if the handsfree speaker, I found that the connector 3 well put, I think if it does not enter more, and half tried to quit in case, but still does not work. what I can do? Is it convenient to change the connector? if so how do you do? thank you very much for the reply.
Hello how are you, I feel the same that Daniel appears to me that the auticulares are connected all the time, you pass a cotton swab, wipe him the headset connector and comes back as having headphones connected. but when I turn no, works fine, but then again connected headphones. You say that is solved with changing the audio flex? thank you very much.
Hey, look what happens is that I have a problem that my iphone 3gs uncover irish on grand curious lol! and I think I damaged something, you no longer hear when I speak but if I hear another person, but if I put the headset or speakerphone hear perfectly. I could not see made pq vi connector 3 and if connected, but I did a little q will force more and maybe take him out of the plug that I read in a previous review but do not know how to check this ... Thanks
Hello, the iphone gets stuck in headset mode without having them connected, I changed the connector flex cable carries and still get the same problema.Cuando I access settings, sounds, ringtone, ringtone can hear perfectly, irish on grand even if I upload volume on upper left side in the window appears only "Ring" when before without irish on grand the headphones connected in the window reading "ringer (headphones)", the truth is that when I access any application is returned to "ringer (headphones)" , any suggestions, thanks
Hello I have a problem with my iphone 3gs is not heard through headphones only slightly almost nothing I q the fault was caused by q will connect a elliminador by headphones and apparently quemop because the finished ar smelled burnt, it would be all what I have to do ...?
Jorge slightly hear what headphones is a little strange because if it burns in principle should not work at all. Tried to use other helmets, in case that burned was a helmet? If you can not try to change the flex of the headphones and pray that the connector Eduald plate the most logical thing would be loose connector 3 or has blown speaker glass will not burn, so you should change the speaker or

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment