Saturday, December 7, 2013

A guy rings the bell. Enter it, and Dalmatian. In this house the washer is shared with the number t


View my complete blauton profile Previous Posts L. One year in the world. Never mind not having ... I hope you will send me to hell. And I say to you, n ... Hopefully remained November 2. Two Nov ... You appear inside a minute before my own scal ... A tea, I think. As if The Gramola were still a ... The Queen of ruzafa. Start this travel diary without being books. ... uve. Save all boxes and send them to the latest ... There comes a time to stop playing the grace ...
A guy rings the bell. Enter it, and Dalmatian. In this house the washer is shared with the number twenty nine. Clean red sofa in the middle of the street while his clothes spins with ten program. I invite you to a tea before you collect the laundry. I consider the best and worst thing that has ever done. And it all has to do with the other side of the world. Close pot sugar well, I gotta go. Welcome to the neighborhood.


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment