Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It was absolute bullshit, but it was my first experience having to call the emergency services. I w


Towards days our elevator anchor door knocker was not working. It seems that the neighbors had a great big party, many people got in the elevator and the machine suddenly stopped walking. More up and down the stairs to the fifth floor muttering and took the dog to upa because he's afraid the stairs (damn bitch), anchor door knocker not much we can do.
On Thursday when I saw the elevator worked thrilled me. It is already doing a bit warmer so I decided to wear a skirt and platforms anchor door knocker to get to the office. I left a bit short time for the office, I went to the elevator, pressed floor and started to check mails when suddenly ... everything slows down.
I press buttons, banging on the door, nothing. anchor door knocker Silence. Elevator brake completely. Toco bell button hoping a neighbor heard me. Nothing. Play back. Nothing. Suddenly a voice speaks to me across the button: "Ma'am, what is your emergency?".
"It's getting a little warmer so I decided to wear a skirt and platforms to get to the office. I left a bit short time for the office, anchor door knocker I went to the elevator, pressed floor and started to check mails when suddenly everything slows down ... "
Question touching the doorbell button not only alerts anchor door knocker the neighbors but also the 911 service calls. Boluda mean feeling like a voice to explain so friendly that I had been locked up, I did not know which floor was and needed to come and get me. Connect with firefighters in Brooklyn who corroborated the address and said they were coming to take me away.
I was in a corner of the elevator waiting. Will they come? How soon? I tried to call boyfriend but did not sign. "Gordo, firefighters are coming to rescue me," I said by sms. I was never very good communicating urgent things because all I did was that I tried to call and managed to not answer it. Finally arrived eight firefighters with axes, sticks, wires and others. The door was very very easy to open - I think he made with his own hands. The elevator is stuck just about 40 inches before reaching ground floor so I could get out of the box alone had me locked up for the last 20 minutes.
I felt a little, which means firefighters were disappointed with how easy it was to rescue. Of course, each of them was taken from a catalog of models, one cuter than the other. I thanked them as I spoke with the building manager to ensure that the lift was not to let anyone else locked up, and walked out the front door of the building. I just stepped on the street exploded into tears and called boyfriend to explain everything.
"I felt a little, which means firefighters were disappointed with how easy it was to rescue. Of course, each of them was taken from a catalog of models, one cuter than the other. "
It was absolute bullshit, but it was my first experience having to call the emergency services. I was treated well, they arrived in less than 3 minutes and I took the elevator smoothly. anchor door knocker Now I understand why here I love their Bomberitos are effective and cute!
Conz is a journalist and currently serves as social media editor for Univision News in New York. Although it is 29 years old does not behave like someone his age, which he shows his parents gray green. An only child, loves animals, is debuting concubinage and is proud of tattoos anchor door knocker and piercings covering her body.


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment