Monday, December 9, 2013

- Bad? Nothing. Good? Nor. I have long been living alone and going great. I think for now it is bes


Home Chapters 1-10 Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter siedle scope 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter siedle scope 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 11-20 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapters 21-30 Chapter 21 Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 24 Chapter 25 Chapter 26 Chapter 27 Chapter 28 Sierra Norte Digital
I kept buying in the fridge and opened the packet of biscuits. I did not wait to be sitting to eat the first, siedle scope nor the second, when I picked up the TV remote and had four biscuits in my stomach. From me fired had gained three kilos, lack of activity and anxiety were wreaking havoc on my body. The only routine that remained intact was to early to go out and buy the paper, I was not able to find the proof of purchase of the computer and the insurance washed his hands, which resulted in that if you wanted to consult section deals employment before most had to leave home early. But he returned with a suitcase full of evasions and negative opened the fridge door for comfort between ice cream and chocolate.
Hesitated between replenishment as a classic movie was Rambo or copyright of these low budget. I threw the remote across the sofa and I settled while in the opening credits was the name of Sylvester Stallone.
To my luck the doorbell rang before the movie started. Excited at the prospect of anyone was across the flesh they can talk opened without looking through the peephole. The surprise was great and pleasantly flattering. Rested over my doormat a beautiful bouquet of white and red roses elegantly decorated in a crystal vase all wrapped with green ribbons. A guy came out of nowhere when I wanted to pick the ground made me sign a delivery note in return gave me an envelope with my name written out and said something about how he was glad to finally be home. I gave a couple of euros to tip and closed the door.
I looked at the clock and I panicked, ten to nine. It was clear that this message I should have come much earlier. I ran up the stairs and rummaged in my closet. Something must have for such an occasion. After a quick look I decided to stake everything to black. I chose a total black look: black dress and long, evocative opening to mid-thigh, siedle scope fitted waist and sassy neckline, vee neck and middle back uncovered. Earrings of black glass and smooth also tied back. In closing, siedle scope bracelet and ring to the right on the left. I left the shoes at the end because I was going from one side to the other so fast that I was afraid of tripping and falling. Fortunately she was used to makeup in the most inhospitable situations and it took me less than ten minutes to get an acceptable result. Hot flash that would not have done had I needed siedle scope to put me blush. Left the can of hairspray and closed the closet door when the doorbell rang. I went down to open excited but before grabbing the handle I stopped and took a deep breath, my heart was going to escape his throat.
I almost froze when I saw him. It was awesome. He wore a dark suit, although I would not say black, with white shirt open at the last button. The neck is separated subtly, which gave him an air somewhat provocative. All this combined with a beautiful smile to match two slightly pronounced dimples.
- How do you know it was my birthday today? - I asked as I served another glass of wine.
I stopped breathing until my eyes landed on the target word: Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Departs on July 12 and return the twenty-March. Ten days in the fortunate islands in paradise.
- Yes there is. - He held out his arm to me. "I'm all ears," I replied eyelid squinting and holding the hand he offered me -. Come live with me Laura. Give your floor so you will not have to go back to worrying about money.
- Bad? Nothing. Good? Nor. I have long been living alone and going great. I think for now it is best to leave things as they are. I am a very fastidious person, living together with me was very difficult.
- Miguel Seriously, I do not think it's time. As far as my apartment and I'll manage. Currently I have ten days to think of nothing in paradise, surrounded by chocolate brown, accented with sweet and hot pace in the veins.
I gave a soft, warm kiss behind the ear and went down the hall facing services. And there I left to head back, rubbing his neck and covering his crotch with the tablecloth.
Sierra Norte Digital, SL | About | Av

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment