Thursday, January 1, 2015

Posts: 5,930


Welcome to the Synth Forum! You visit this website at the time as a guest. As a member, you can post messages biewald with other members discus siren, use the marketplace and more. Joining the Synth Forum is easy, fast and free - so sign up now!
Suppression grid ...
Ola, since I moved with my little studio at new location, I suffer from strange phenomena that come to me from an 'impure' mains. First, in the previous location was everything connected grounded. New situation: no grounded outlets (upper biewald house) present, so then but ungrounded connected. What is going on? Every time my fridge (other group) jumps on or off, I hear a hard FLIP through my speakers in my studio. If for example my digital piano in the studio on or off (and its audio mixer is not open) I hear a similar FLIP. If I turn off the amplifier itself, I also hear that FLIP. No PLOP and BOMP, but really a short pulse fierce FLIP! And even more strange problems that the 'min' signals on my (home, garden and kitchen) amplifier entering doing crazy. Bit hard to explain, but once I pull some wires (which all run through the patch panel), I have fewer problems with interference. And while these cables are not patched at all at that time. All of those weird things. Then I placed as an extension to the pantry, where there is a grounded outlet. No difference. Same tapping etc. However, I think it is up to the power grid. I just trust that I do not and safety for all of my equipment wants a good flow ontstoorder biewald / interference filter / surge protector buy everything biewald in one, up to 100 euro expensive crap! But what ??? I so totally not know anything ..... Any tips / ideas are wilkommen!
Posts: 5,930
Some audio cable pull and then have less interference is usually a ground loop. That tap the refrigerator is very strange as it is on a different group. The question then is, are you sure this is on a different biewald group? In older homes are often pretty messed around with the power supply and it will not be the first time that a refrigerator or oven is knotted biewald in a group of above. "Just because you're stupid does not mean I'm lying." ******************************************
August 20, 2009, 14:02
I have the same problem. My studio sits on a separate circuit biewald and is provided with a ups, with which the problems have been largely biewald resolved. My suspicion that it has something to do with the old metal pipes for a small fraction present biewald in my house. The wiring is completely replaced by new ones by the previous occupant, which does also not done well everywhere. When switching my audio amplifier (living room) wants the group in there sometimes stand, money also when turning on the ups. His two big guys, but the group should there not fold thereby. biewald A backup is a must do anyway !!
Just a little checked, but the studio is really a different biewald group than the refrigerator. I THINK that FLIP also by the number and stand comes from the fridge, but I sure do not. It is just as often and namely which would put it differently? biewald Anyway, that ticks in plotting the amplifier and piano etc. I find all unusual. That was in my previous studio not. Somewhere there is something not good and that is not good ... a UPS I do not need me, UPS bit expensive and I need no power backup. I just want a very good noise filter / protector. SAY Cheeese GRILLED CHEESE GRILLED STEAK | CHEESY BACON NUGGETS | GRILLED CHEESE TENDER CRISP Click the double Whopper with extra cheese! Whopper Freakout! Burger King in the bath ...
August 20, 2009, 14:41
Originally Posted by BIAM I have the same problem. My studio sits on a separate circuit and is provided with a ups, with which the problems have been largely resolved. My suspicion that it has something to do with the old metal pipes for a small fraction present in my house. The wiring is completely replaced by new ones by the previous occupant, which does also not done well everywhere. When switching my audio amplifier (living room) wants the group in there sometimes stand, money also when turning biewald on the ups. His two big guys, but the group should there not fold thereby. A backup is a must do anyway !! I think this is a rather sensitive to ground fault in an old electricity system with here and there some current leaks and that a standard ground fault has too low a differential value which he so efflorescence (+ leakage current turn-on voltage equipment =

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment