Monday, January 5, 2015

Course Start cultural manager, and new studies and new roads have occurred: media, politics, great


Why is that? Because singing is good! Who sings for the first time makes herself happy, then God is good and appropriate, even humanity as well. I decided to sing urge everyone they reached. swann mp3 dj doorbell And what, when, how and why sing? It will soon be talking about ...
I think it proper to introduce myself in more detail in a few sentences that have a clear picture of who is talking to me on this site. To understand why you think it is important to sing, I have to share with you my journey traveled sections of the stages of life.
According to the recollections of my mother swann mp3 dj doorbell when I was already 2.5 "I gave a concert." We lived in a rented room in a large house with a garden swann mp3 dj doorbell at the time. I stood on the terrace and lustily blew me just kind of song. Hangicsálás was not only that, but a real singing. The neighbors' csodámra "were. Then the teacher aunt, Aunt III Pacsi discovered my ability, and insisted that my parents beírassanak the music school. Csizmadia Mary "his hands" I was, who introduced me to the wonderful realm of music. Thoroughly swann mp3 dj doorbell betűvetést taught music and reading, and then he made it up later in the university entrance exam as well. Her aunt and dear to my piano teacher, Laszlo (Apati) Eniko I owe a lot.
When I was young I sang for many years in Siofok Gyermekkórusban City, where I was a soloist. Great was my share of foreign travel in a child arm. The most wonderful experience of St. Mark's Square in Venice impromptu concert ...
Private vocal studies at the University of Pécs, singing and music teacher, choral conducting faculty began in 1992 (during the years of my teachers were: B. Bánfai Beata Jani Gabriella Pilláry Endréné and Peter Marosvári, chamber music teachers were László Gönczy Laszlo Kircsi and Zoltan Transylvania) . Already in the first few weeks, it became clear to me that if you sing, you can also just old music! An old music courses Szentendre occasion I met Stephen Konya lantművésszel whom not only I got my first kottáimat and recording, but presented the President of the Hungarian Early Music Society, László Virágh - and then "sealed my fate." He became the énekmesterem. A respected and beloved historical tanáromtól of technology, knowledge and presentation style mode Rognoni and learned treatises on the basis Maffei (17th century).
Over the years, he took part in numerous master classes at home and abroad - a large part of the best memories I collected these (teachers were Edit Siegfried Szabo SICRE Ayala, James Ottaway, Andrew Parrott, Dawn Ildiko Noemi Kiss).
Course Start cultural manager, and new studies and new roads have occurred: media, politics, great job, great challenges ... In the meantime, I made one - then the best-looking - to decide, so I did not finish the 95% completion, university of music teacher, choir conductor Periodic studies in Pécs. Since then, mind ... Fortunately, just days ELTE accepted the vocal music teacher training MA-input conditions of the previous studies, so I got the opportunity to "fate" that point to do at the end of round one sentence.
Next musical knowledge of adult education and community managers and policy experts undergraduate degree, and post-secondary degree in journalism and television editors got. Now, early childhood music education graduates graduate studies. Study, study, learn and evolve, shape consuls, changing swann mp3 dj doorbell ...
I was for many years the Pest (Downtown) swann mp3 dj doorbell Franciscan church soloist in the Metropolitan stay where singing liturgical service also met my Scholában and 2004 as a soloist közreműködhettem swann mp3 dj doorbell JS Bach's St. John Passion performed. Met an old dream ...
Currently - sadly rarely get the chance - I sing in church. Toka Toka and Szabolcs Agoston organ artists I step up, but happy to undertake and organize secular and chamber music productions. My heart is closest to the English Renaissance consort music, swann mp3 dj doorbell and the Italian Mannerism. His favorite composer: Dowland, Purcell, Caccini, Grandi, Frescobaldi, Monteverdi - the brilliant, swann mp3 dj doorbell condos next to Bach ...
Of course, there are a couple of interesting and joyful, lighter tasks: October last year the "Csárdáskirálynő jazz rhythm" c. I was a production lead singer of Apati Dixieland Band (Siofok, Theatre Café), in August this year and the Stephanie Festival swann mp3 dj doorbell will gig with the same orchestra: I will sing on August 7 popular kuplékat and chansons, and Saturday, 21 am (Siofok, Hungary space? ), which is now, you are inviting!
In addition to singing early childhood music education according to His principles consider the issue of my heart: Rocking the national network swann mp3 dj doorbell of proprietary job as head of children under 3 years old and their parents I'm a singer-player sessions in and around Lake Balaton and Sings

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment