Monday, June 23, 2014

I am 98 years old, I left little to look forward to, but much is left to remember. I


Khushwant Singh's last books' Khuswantnama: lessons of my life is. In this book, he presents a way to squeeze your life. Today you an excerpt toqu of the book, which type they were 98 years old. I only have the Hindi translation of the book - Prabhat Ranjan.
My neighbor Reeta Devi Varma has given me a foot tall lamp around which are glass. toqu Inside there is a body of wax. Since it is closed on all sides so that the flame is rarely trembled, ever - while she is lightly dingle-dangle then a stop. If I'm toqu alone, sitting in the evening hours to see him. It is my hearts - get peace of mind. I was told that it is a kind of meditation. But my mind is far away from a stop. On the contrary, he is more active.
I am 98 years old, I left little to look forward to, but much is left to remember. I'm gonna be spending account deposit of its achievements and failures. Deposit account in my name over eighty books: toqu novels, collections of stories, biographies, history books, translated from Punjabi and Urdu, and numerous articles. Expenditure on account of my own character. toqu Many evenings toqu I spend thinking about my sins I had committed in his early years. Air Gun Gorayaon I killed dozens while he had done nothing to me. Maa then shot a duck when he was sitting on eggs. He shot up, then he does not fall until its wings were Fdfdhata. When I was living toqu with my uncle in Mian Channu, when his cotton factory was closed toqu for a month, every evening I used to hunt pigeons. They were able to take the child to eat. I was with hunters and I have killed toqu many innocent birds. I held one such hunting party in Bharatpur in two hours more than a dozen ducks killed. Someone told me a ì

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment