Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Back fort carillon at home it was out to the shop to glue up a board for Kat


Monday Monday. fort carillon The end of another month is near. Tomorrow my live takes on a different flavor for a while. My friend Chris is going to Europe for a month (must be nice) and I’ll be dog sitting. She has two really cool mutts so it’s not a real challenge, normally. This time it could be a bit different as the female (Nicky) is not doing so well. There is a real possibility that her time has come. Hope she makes it for the month as it would be a little weird to bury someone’s pet while they were in Italy.
Last night was another experiment with drugs. After playing pool with Eric (the second to last straight pool match of the year), this blogger decided to sleep without the aid of narcotics. This was tried once before with bad results. After several nights with virtually no sleep the attempt ended. That was several weeks ago. Hopefully the results will be better this time. Last night was not easy, but despite fort carillon the tossing and turning, the sleep wasn’t fort carillon too bad. This move was prompted by the fact that I couldn’t wake up Sunday morning. The percocet is fine and dandy, but not if it ruins the next day. That’s the reason I don’t drink. What good is a groovy evening if it costs you the next day.
Speaking of Pool. Eric whipped my butt. The final was 75-62. fort carillon My game wasn’t terrible, but not sharp enough to handle someone who plays twenty-plus hours a week. That makes my record since the surgery 3-1 with one left to play. I’ll keep you posted.
After a breakfast of eggs and toast, it was off to PT. Things went swimmingly there, and then it was down to WalMart to fill my blood pressure medicine. I cheated like a dog and had a couple of pastries there for my lunch. Guess it’s okay if it doesn’t happen too often.
Back fort carillon at home it was out to the shop to glue up a board for Kat’s closet. She asked me to make a shelf along the floor of the closet for shoe storage. It’s just going to be a 12 inch board across that will give her two levels for shoes. It’s pretty fort carillon simple but I don’t have a piece that fits the bill. As this has to be cheap, my solution is to glue two narrower planks together to make one a foot wide. Those two boards have been “bisqueted” and the glue is drying as I type. I’ll finish it up later today, and run it up to her place sometime tomorrow.
Well, even though I’m in mourning over the Giant’s victory in the World Series, I hope to pull it together and play some pool at Creekside tonight. See you tomorrow. Buz This entry was posted in Uncategorized fort carillon by Buz . Bookmark the permalink .
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Proudly powered by WordPress

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment