Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm trying to backup a user's Desktop, Documents, and Library folder to a folder on a server. I'm cr


I'm trying to backup a user's Desktop, Documents, and Library folder to a folder on a server. I'm creating a new disk image when I do this, but it won't create the disk image, and and I keep getting an error message telling me to ask for help.
The server hasn't been restarted, and all of the other teachers' backups are working. I gave the disk image a new name, but it still won't work. This laptop was just upgraded from 10.6 to 10.9, and the process worked on Friday when it was still 10.6. The latest ver of CCC is installed.
6 Posted by Sharon Balcom on 05 Mar, 2014 04:20 PM
Recent Discussions 11 Mar, 2014 08:55 PM Help: An error occurred while CCC was "Getting information about this item (source)" 11 Mar, 2014 08:52 PM Help: An error occurred while CCC was "Getting information about this item (source)" 11 Mar, 2014 08:52 PM Restoring a file to remote Mac 11 Mar, 2014 08:50 PM How to speed up the routine incremental backup 11 Mar, 2014 08:36 PM Help: An error occurred while CCC was "Some errors were encountered during the backup."
Recent Articles Automated maintenance of CCC archives Some applications behave differently or ask for the serial number on the cloned door chime volume. Did CCC miss something?" Help! My clone won't boot! I want to back up my whole Mac to a Time Capsule, door chime NAS, or other network volume Establishing an initial backup
Powered by Tender™ door chime .

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment