Saturday, April 18, 2015

Dil To Pagal Hai (India Season)


The end of 2011 until early 2012, I be like girl sok2an love films that Hollywood always hunt film2 fresh and he said "okay". Guns I know why, maybe because it carried mode or want to be considered cool to know all or sok2an knew about all hollywood movies. But the guns I would never admit that I want to say cool. I think that watching is a hobby and it should still be lived guns hobby matter would be considered cool or cool guns. Its core, if guns watching film her sense something is missing. I only watch movies hollywood guns, sometimes I also watch movies Indonesia. I enjoy every movie except horror movies. Somehow, especially horror movies Indo, I think that useful guns. Her Beda me at first, if waktu2 most hobby junior watching horror movies as a result of persuasion kakak2 my crazy cousin "ghost", fitting high school I already understand and do not want to dirayu2 and fooled to watch a horror movie. Never once did I watch a horror movie Insidious beyond that title. Originally's oath guns interest, but my friend said it krn oath movie-dead cool to the max, I ended up watching. Almost half of the film is more I watch with closed eyes. Ghosts who always DTG tampered peeve I was the ghost grandmother brought front door knockers candles that follow the father. That ghost makes me paranoid for a week. Bath guns bold. Stay up guns bold. The positive side of watching horror films is stay up REDUCED. PANDA EYES DISAPPEARED. * \ (' `) / * To be honest, my guns too nyesel a movie Insidious. Krn finally I so know Astral Project. Trkdg, hal2 like that that make me like watching. BYK can know it or around the world without going out of the country. And to do the second time I follow the "word" friend who told you, "Hey, cool movie Ko ni! Pledge!" While he's front door knockers not done that movie. The title Chronicle. Time heard the title, front door knockers I think the sort of movie ni his Chronicle Of Riddick Vin Diesel. I Trkdg most gaje org that ever existed. Menghubung2kan hal2 guns do. * I do not know * And, oya! I was org yg like to read synopsis of the film. I first read the synopsis of the new watch. After reading the synopsis Chronicle, front door knockers according to his usual movie I wrote. Then I bilangin ketemen2 kyk me if its not a movie Chronicle "wow" worthy For fighting. Tp krn same persuasion I finally temen2 I watch Chronicle. The result is: LO BENER NIS SO! CHRONICLE OF THIS WEIRD. They said watching Chronicle make heads spin. Because his camvideo Andrew always gerak2 attended various shocks. Vision us right from the camvideo. I agree the same opinion of my friend ttg "dizzy". The film ends with a cousin Andrew, Matt who already front door knockers use its cool shirt that says that he lg in Tibet. Where Tibet is a place that most want to visit Andrew after he and rekan2 se-strength-telekinetiknya bs fly free. At least, front door knockers it turns Chronicle 86% got positive reviews from critics worldwide. front door knockers Fantastic! Given the reviews that my friend was given a negative dr. For the critics, this film possibly the coolest. I think that the picture front door knockers and sound effect is good. Then the film is like real, so genuine camera front door knockers with Andrew front door knockers who always follows her wherever she goes. If said Sherina Munaf, watching Chronicle kayak scene clay lg Naruto-Sasuke fight. So far so good, I'm not a movie watchers krn jd I understand where that great guns where unsightly. As lovers, I quite enjoyed the movie Chronicle. If asked to assess this Science Fiction movie, I would love it 6 stars dr ten stars that are provided. It's front door knockers like, the middle front door knockers of bad and good reviews. ( )
Muimui's List
2014 (9) August (2) Mei (1) April (2) March (1) January (3) 2013 (1) March (1) 2012 (22) December (1) November (1) August (3) July (5) June (3) April (2) March (5) February (2) UN Chronicle and Farewell 2011 (19) Mei (1) April (2) March (6) February (10)
Dil To Pagal Hai (India Season)


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment