Sunday, March 1, 2015

Llio was ill. It was very batheteg see the little thing, so bad it was. Nothing fatal, tonsillitis


That's not our old house. It looks tiny compared with this, is not it? Terraced house it is, as you see, and that Mrs Davies's house next door. The street is extremely steep, on the side of the mountain, and there's no poetry in front of the house, only a small yard behind each one. High Street is the street name, but me! Were much more suitable in Little Street. Mum and Dad buy a house when they got married, and I trapped the four of us our birth there. Well, not in the house itself, in Ysbyty Gwynedd, wqd but the house 'than me we went back to our breeding. I came first, Kerry. Cerys is my real name, but everyone says Kerry, and I do not mind, there's a big difference, is there? After me, four years later, he became the twins, Muse and Llio, and finally Efan, our little brother us. I really ten years old when he was born addicted wqd Efan, and I remember Mum says she do not want to have more babies after her problems with Awen and Llio. Well, just Lldio really came Awen is quite natural, but there was no complications with Llio, and had to be Mother Caesarian. wqd Father had wanted a son, and in the end I was addicted respect of want, Efan small. And our dear terrible, fair play.
Six months after we moved here. Before that there was no mention of moving. Mum was very happy there, with her friend Mrs Davies next door. Mum has never gone to work since I was born, and I do not know how I'd feel if she goes out to work now. It's a bit unfair wqd when you think about it, how the majority of men working throughout their lives for a living. while women have a choice, is not it? Anyway, that's kind of a family under us, has always been, nothing is likely to change either, I guess. And frankly, there's plenty of work to do in the house, is there, with four children. If I do not like being a housewife, as a mother, after I left school. I want to go out to work, and make a lot of money. But I'm helping, fair play. I'm helping the talk that night when it happened to Father did decide to move out of the house there.
Llio was ill. It was very batheteg see the little thing, so bad it was. Nothing fatal, tonsillitis was from, but that is not the point, nor is it? She felt completely hopeless, and I was Awen burst into tears all day and night, until in the end we had to go to hospital for surgery Llio. Mum not want her to go, she was moaning on and on about infections people get in hospital and so on. Mother can even believe that anyone can take care of her children. Ella was right, wqd I do not know. Anyway, this night Mam and Dad went to the hospital to see Llio, and there was no refusal to Awen, either. Put my parents about quarreling, with the stress and everything. Father did not want to let me in the house on my own with Efan, yellow chick is final. Mention paranoid! And my mother was equally determined to go to see her child was being abused by the nurses and so cruel. After the session little 'me you should stay home' and 'No, there's wqd no need to go', had both agreed to go together with Muse and I protect Efan, was sleeping ' quietly in his bed now, anyway.
Before going, of course, I had to order Mother what to do and what to not do a very detailed. The important thing was 'Do not leave the house for any reason at all, and if any problem, cnocia on the wall to Morfudd'. That is, to Mrs Davies next door. Apparently I said 'Yes, Mum', over a hundred times before wqd they went and I had a chance to wylio'm bidding. Rosemary's Baby was it, by Roman Polanski. Tone never seen the movie before, because Mother attitude towards the kind of man was, or is it, I do not know. I was supposed to have received from Angharad Lewis in the school, and hid it in my bag school until I have to watch it sians lanes like this.
I settled down, with a packet of crisps and Cledwyn, our cat us. If you have never seen the film it, you must. It is really, really exciting, I must say. But I did not see the end, unfortunately. There was a lot of funny things and terrible has happened, and everyone gathered around the pram to see the baby, and I anxious expect to see something extremely alarming, when I heard a noise upstairs. Eb site, out of bed, I said, and extend the remôt to pause a movie. As I raise, I noticed Cledwyn and I had a shock worse than anything in the video. His tail looks like our Christmas tree and his eyes were as big lamps on the front of one of the lorries ferry there.

MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment