Friday, October 31, 2014

Out of the papers, I started writing pen to paper again. borderlands underdome But I suddenly found


Chinese diplomacy has a strange, high-profile visit to Thaksin Yingluck

This lobster looks very powerful, is a powerful role. The brown-red armor dotted with small black spots, like a brave little warrior-like. Small warrior's head is very large, accounting for half of the body; two large overhead long tentacles, on the water and gently slid. There are a pair of small pliers warriors, weapons and self-defense of its prey. Small warrior's body is a one and crawling like dragging sections when the same trunk. I would like to test it in the end how powerful a weapon, deliberately use your fingers to touch its weapons, it immediately opens the same large serrated pliers rushed over to me, thanks to my eye grassland, it was not being pinched. This time I can no longer dare to mess with it.
Class bell rang, I rushed out of the classroom, go to see my little warrior. But in this second, I can not help but close his eyes up and saw a small samurai Yuan Lu holds tentacles, the little warrior taken out of the box, waving in the air. Small samurai whole body was shaking, waving two large pincers, you want to grip the Yuan Lu fingers, but simply out of reach, I seem to see little warrior eyes of anger, but unfortunately little warrior was hanging in the air, the hero useless borderlands underdome Wu land, naked. "Click" sound, tentacles off, little warrior was thrown heavily to the ground. Moved under a few, small warrior would never move, yet so little warrior on the battlefield, and died in the hands of Lu Yuan. We are very sad.
I Powell left the classroom, Sui Ziyue rear foot loudly called out: "! White Rabbit, I picked up a crayfish, borderlands underdome come see" I quickly stepped forward, actually saw was a dying small lobster. I am curious to ask 隋子悦: "? Big monkey, this shrimp come from ah" big monkey smiling, said to me: "This is what I picked up from a cell of small water ditch, and I see it so poor, ! put it to bring a "nasty, I said to her:" big monkey, you go see if there is a multiple catch a few, at noon we can eat braised lobster with "" What a brute! , ignore you! "She pretended borderlands underdome angrily.
Class, Yang gently pinch the crayfish, put it in the back of the refrigerator, and then asked us a question: "? You know the long life of crayfish in the water or on land, long life," everyone's the answer is in the water, borderlands underdome only one person said to be on land. Yang quick photo of the table, and said loudly: borderlands underdome "Only a small rabbit answered yes, then you say, why is the land?" I Youde said the sentence: "It must be on land, or else you We will not ask such a question. "I'm stunned to hear the answer to everyone, everyone says this is my little rabbit unique logical borderlands underdome thinking.
Class, big monkey quickly ran behind the refrigerator, took out the crayfish to. However, we find not know why, crayfish borderlands underdome broken foot. Is it to hear us discuss how to eat it, angry angry self-mutilation, and really have a personality crayfish. The composition class, big monkey put crayfish into the cup, then we found the body of crayfish borderlands underdome there were many white spots, but as time goes by, more and more of those white spots. Finally, the crayfish on a motionless. It may be too want mom and small partners, and even thoughts of death.
So little monkey monkey mother never listen to advice, still tummy homework, rubbing eyes with dirty hands. Until one day, the teacher wrote on the blackboard a math problem, but also how little borderlands underdome monkey can see, the results of a copy would be 7 to 6 copy became 9. So little monkey suffered a good meal criticize the teacher can see the blackboard small monkey that may be due to overwork caused by these days, rest days on the right. The next day, it still pay attention to eye health.
The near future, a terrible thing happened. Little Monkey turn on the computer, can not see the words above; after turn on the TV, see the TV screen; again looked out the window, completely is a blur; looks books, they have to stick very close to the book in order to see . Oh, the little monkey anxious, quickly told the monkey mom. Monkey Mom anger to utter a word, angrily with a little monkey go to the hospital. After inspection, the elephant doctor said loudly: "Little Monkey ah, you myopia, borderlands underdome this blame your tummy homework, rubbing eyes with dirty hands, pay attention to eye health in the future can get attention, or else will. More seriously, by then in trouble! "Hearing this, the little monkey scared borderlands underdome to cry, regretted not listen to her mother's advice," wear glasses, but also how to climb a tree, how to play ah! "Little monkey cried.
After retail, I "splash", jumped on my bed and then "whirring" to Shuiqi my "beauty sleep"! Do not say, might be too tired to play, and soon I fell asleep. I dream of heaven sorts of snacks, my big mouth to eat sitting on the floor, borderlands underdome laughing loudly, and what a happy ah! I slept the sleep too far, in the most happy when I eat, Suddenly, a roar monkey east, life and life to pull me out of the dream. "Give me up!", I slept nibbling insects all at once was scared away.
Hello everyone, I am a tree, long in the broad Boulevard.
This morning, I looked in their own room relish my favorite extracurricular books --- when "The Lion King Happy Birthday", unwittingly do not know the tragedy of the blue. Old mother came in from the outside, snatched borderlands underdome my book, they begin the world's most powerful "nagging reading through" borderlands underdome once again: "You ah, how not to see language books, why do you look at this breaking book. want good test scores? Your English is not very good, not hard, not afraid of failing ...... I worry for you, really do not make people worry. "Well, before mid-term exam, but the very period, you said my mother could not nervous? But I can not always read a book, it might be seen as a fool, gotta rest! Besides extracurricular books, is also good, how can it be broken book? Mom does not understand how my heart too!
With the passage of time, my life is getting no meaning, and there is no time to sleep late on weekends, there is no time to play, no watching television, there is no time to play the game. Every day parents nagging sound, homework, review homework, I like a learning machine-like, borderlands underdome kept running forward, sad forward. I am more than eager to have that day, no job, no homework, no learning, I can sleep Lanjue on weekends, you can be happily playing small partners, borderlands underdome would very much love to see a cartoon, easy to play one game. Life ah, really boring!

In my body a lot happened. One day, the farmer holding a shovel uncle came up to me, I feel very curious, but also very scared, not knowing what will happen next. The original farmer uncle wanted me shovel, and sell them money, I a pissed. borderlands underdome Later, farmers uncle put me big truck, ran to the direction of the city. On the way, I took advantage of farmers uncle did not pay attention, a man jumped out of the truck and ran into the great forest. I was there to take root, sprout, continue borderlands underdome to bear sweeter and more delicious peaches. Later, a little boy and I made friends, from one day had a great time.
At this point, borderlands underdome my stomach came the "grunt" sounds, hey, hungry ah! I had to own this girl do the most good noodles plus ham. Finished surface, my parents came back, Peas also came back, I suddenly began to cry. My mother was crying intimidated, because she certainly did not know what happened before, borderlands underdome and made me an upright "man woman" cried splinters. Peas comrades like to see my thoughts, comfort ran like lick my hands and feet. This time I'm happy to get through tears, and then I hugged beans Boom to read the full horror film.
Liu Yuxuan drill hiding under the table when not careful clothes zipper hit the ground, and sent a small voice. But for me, "Tsai cat", this point can not escape the sound of tiny my ears, I turned immediately to the table body groping around, "Oh, how soft honking foot, as if standing on two meat the buns! "I think in his heart. Just when I'm cranky, "Ow," Liu Yuxuan cried out, I had accidentally stepped borderlands underdome on his two hands up. Instant, put everyone amused, and I do down the sound is naturally touched Liuyu Xuan.
(Hefei Youth Road Elementary School fourth grade where the letter W)
Recess next day, three of them came to Wu's borderlands underdome office, Mr. Wu really come to class today. At this time, Ming Jie as a representative, stepped forward, gave the greeting Wu, said loudly: "Wu, yesterday was Teachers' Day, we went to the hospital to see you, but can you leave the hospital, so we do of a greeting card to give to you, please accept our belated congratulations, "said the greeting card and gave it to Wu, then the three of them loudly said:."! I wish Wu, Happy Teacher's Day "Wu a look , very moved, eyes with vertigo, said: "! greeting card I want it properly saved, which is the most precious borderlands underdome gift I received the Teachers' Day."

Out of the papers, I started writing pen to paper again. borderlands underdome But I suddenly found my correction tape was gone, though now I have not written typos, but if later wrote a typo, but I have no correction tape, then how to do ah. So, I hurried to stationery turned upside down, did not see the shadow correction tape; and I put the bag open, the inside of the book all to took out, it is still not seen the correction tape. Oh, really had me anxious, I can not lend to students, because the teacher asked the examination are not allowed to borrow things from each other, but I'm usually wrong words are used can be corrected with a modified ah! Not really cry every day, crying heard by anyone.
EMU more open faster, and the scenery out the window of the general flying backwards, feels faster and faster moving vehicles. borderlands underdome When I wanted to lie down and rest for a while, and suddenly a black eyes, and then the sound is low down, but then ears feel very uncomfortable, like being forced to use cork blocked ears like, I had to hand to Cover your ears. While, borderlands underdome the car window a light, a long tunnel is far behind them. I was relieved, want to rub the ears, but suddenly in front of a black tunnel opened his mouth to us, waiting for us to fall into a snare. EMU as a warrior-like, to the black mouth rushed past.

No school can be on, then I can only go home. I have nothing to do, had to go to my friend's mother opened a Carrefour supermarket in play. To the supermarket and saw my friends borderlands underdome waiting for me at the door yet. He gave me four large boxes of chocolate borderlands underdome and potato chips, I quickly asked him: "! This morning, no street an adult, you think it is not very surprising," "yes ah, today's supermarket staff member did not come on up, can you help me look at the supermarket? I do find some friends to help me much watching, or else chaos would be in trouble! borderlands underdome "Then he left, went to his friend go.
Fruit to school every day, we have to be together to play. Is the weekend, and sometimes I want to play with her. That I do not know how, suddenly good looking girlfriends playing borderlands underdome together, how to do it? Hey, had to walk. This does not take the matter, almost walked become disabled. I walked 30 minutes before they went to her house. But I am still very happy, because I can play with her. And she touched me were tearful.

With age, grade in increased amount of work is also snowball change into more; plus is now in the sixth grade, so the amount of work is staggering, and my mom eyeing supervision, I is simply no time for a little rest and play. But I also have my way, and occasionally I will take the opportunity to play on some of it, the feeling is really borderlands underdome exciting, too cool, too memorable borderlands underdome a. This is not something borderlands underdome to go out to look at my mom, before he earnestly told me to take good homework, do not always think of playing the game. I loudly replied: "necessary to ensure that do not play games, adhere homework, learning intentions, borderlands underdome not to worry about my mom!" Mom safely away, but she just front foot out of the house, I jumped back foot, This is a golden opportunity missed may regret a lifetime. I frantically ran to the cabinet front, picked up my beloved IPAD, my heart was very happy, and then frantically playing up, I am fully immersed in the game in the Kingdom.
"Caracara, Ding Dingding" door rang, the voice on this point, the game took me from the dream to wake up. Big bad, how my mom came home early, borderlands underdome how can this do? Just at that moment, my mom had entered the house, and then trying to IPAD back in the cupboard, has been impossible. I simply borderlands underdome put it under my book, and then pretending to read from the book. Mom heard has happened, and immediately went to my room, loudly asked me: "! IPAD you play it," I pretended to look very innocent, said: "No, ah, no, ah, you did not see I'm borderlands underdome reading it right? borderlands underdome "" What book do you see ah? "" super standard sixth-grade language, do not believe borderlands underdome you take a look. "I took up the book and let her take a look at the title. Oh, great, book following IPAD completely exposed. Mom put me ruthless K meal, lambasted me, and so I wrote a 10:30 job. I yawned, pitiful to say: "I do not play the next time tomorrow to write it!" But old mother immediately rejected. This is disobedient, stealing results play ah!

borderlands underdome Nickname:


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment