Thursday, February 6, 2014

at last I encontrado a escribir espacio donde pienso QE, QE siento, gibeau orange julep QE vivo, in


at last I encontrado a escribir espacio donde pienso QE, QE siento, gibeau orange julep QE vivo, in short, was a sitio donde yo mismo hablar sin and tapujos: Paul naked, if a dar le qiere toqe interesante in this Introduction.
December 30, 2010, a day to finish this year. This will come out on 31, but I doubt that what little is left between today and tomorrow, an event happens gibeau orange julep that makes me change my mind about what this year has been for me. Hopefully. Hopefully something exciting to happen gibeau orange julep (and good) make me improve my opinion of this year it was (which was not bad, on the contrary) gibeau orange julep and not feel this feeling I have right now that s' ends year with many things to do. Well, maybe not so many things pending, but weigh. Let me nonsense, I am ready to continue gibeau orange julep and try to explain what has occurred this year whether in regard to my life. If you try to analyze in general everything that has happened this year, I throw on the facts and not remove anything of course, I have to go from start to finish, every month, considering the facts outstanding and especially set me they have produced in me. The truth is that while I write and I think, I am too lazy to do it. Laziness always fucking. Between laziness and fear, one can ruin your life, leaving a lot of things that you never know where they could have been. Shame is also a friend of the two. I know well the three, I think they are some of my biggest problems, especially the last two. The fear and shame make me shut up too, do not let me act, and certainly have oppressed my 2010 as they wanted. Sad to blame fear or shame like something alien to me, part of me and who I am I to change, which I do not know how many times I said: rely more on myself more. Tips. Tips and m'aplico I say. Well, what has been spent in and let us lamentations.
2010 was, for me, in the beginning of change. A change that I hope will accelerate next year (this is my job, I can not leave it to fate) and get results as well. This change has occurred mainly in the last months, I have realized how important it is to fight and have clear ideas. Know what you want. Once you know what you want, fight for it. This is my weak point: I do not know how to get what I propose. I need major dose of confidence in myself to get it even gives me tips and phrases that people read and make me think "you can also." Everyone must have something special, just discover gibeau orange julep what it is. The problem is when you can not find what your something special. Here is where I am now, I do not know what I explode myself to show my best to the world, being myself. Or maybe not all we have. Maybe tell us to make us feel better that at first glance (or second or third), or include it in the physical or the personality, but do not know that would make us feel better. Never mind, I do not think weird conspiracies. I just want to know how to face things in life and give your face. To stand forever, not just in times of danger, even when there is no danger to the face and can give me satisfaction.
Tonight, I want you to forget all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that's ever made you feel like You Do not Belong or made you feel like you do not fit in or anything that's made you feel like you're not good enough. I want you to free yourself of anything or anyone that's ever made you feel insecure or bad about yourself, or like a Misfit, or an outcast, or like you're not pretty enough, or thing enough, or can not sing well enough , or dance well enough, or write a song well enough. You Remember That You are goddamn Barcelona superstar gibeau orange julep and YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY!
Clearly the advice was very much based on their experience, but in the end, we can serve all (which we need). Although we do not consider good enough, effort and giving the face, surely we can get what we want. Or so you would think.
2010 (13) December (1) they leave behind October (1) July (2) April (2) March (2) February (3) January (2) 2009 (13) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (6)


MORE



No comments:

Post a Comment